Monday, February 9, 2009

GD Seminar Project Proposal

This project is going to deal with self-portraiture and the analysis of my own different types of dreams.  There are many types of dreams that occur in all of us. These particular dreams would be daydreams, lucid dreams, nightmares, recurring dreams, healing dreams, prophetic dreams, signal dreams, and epic dreams. These are just some types of dreams I have come across so far. With each dream, I am going to relate the dreams I have had with he definitions of each type of dream. The self-portraits that i am going to take will portray each specific dream.  

Identifying each dream with the types of dreams that I will research and using self-portraits to portray each dream will tell a story of myself and will give the dreams their own identity. The meaning of each dream will make each self-portrait stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment